Great for acne prone skin!
Ingredients: Tea Tree, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Lavender EO, Rosemary EO & Eucalyptus EO
Apply the oil to the desired area. Massage the area in circular motion. Apply moderate pressure to the skin. Alternating with knuckles, palms, and fingers. Can also use massage roller.
- Anti-inflammatory (it will help reduce redness, irritation, and swelling – which will help shrink pimples faster)
- Anti-bacterial / antiseptic (prevents infection)
- It can work as a solvent (which can break up the buildup of oil, dirt or debris clogging your pores)
Lavender: skin benefits include boosting circulation, thereby increasing blood flow and ensuring that skin cells receive adequate nutrition and oxygen. Helps with acne blemishes or skin infections due to its antiseptic properties and anti-inflammatory.
Rosemary: protects the skin and prevents signs of premature aging. Rosmarinic acid (the main component in rosemary leaf extract) is powerfully calming for skin conditions not just acne but also eczema.
- Long-Lasting Moisturization.
- Nutritious for Skin.
- Easy, Not Greasy.
- Soothes Sunburn.
- Gentle & Non-Allergenic
- Excellent Face & Skin Moisturizer
- Surprisingly Great for Acne Treatment
- Excellent Source of Hydration for the Face & Skin
- Works Great for Exfoliation
- Has Anti-Aging & Wrinkle Preventing Properties
- Reduces and Prevents Stretch Marks
- Protection from Sun Damage & Free Radicals
- Aids with Wound Healing
- Treats a Variety of Skin Conditions
Eucalytpus: is antiseptic and antibacterial, it helps cleanse the epidermis of impurities that contribute to acne breakouts. Although the evidence is anecdotal, some believe eucalyptus oil will both lighten and tighten the skin, reducing the visibility of wrinkles and lightening dark spots.